Monday 29 March 2010

'Mad About Music' Exhibition

I've spent that last few weeks preparing 3 pieces for the 'Mad About Music' exhibition that is currently taking place at The Gallery, Clayton Square in Liverpool city centre. The Gallery will be exhibiting the work of local artists based on the theme of music and will also have live music entertainment to compliment it all.
It's my first time entering my drawings into an exhibition and I have been fortunate enough for them to be selected for the show, and even appear in the gallery's front window. Surprisingly my work seems to be the only pencil based art in the exhibition - the majority of work being paint - but I quite enjoy having something to offer that is different to everything else.
See Madelainartz for more information on the Gallery and it's current exhibition.

I chose The Beatles, Bob Marley and Elvis Presley as my subjects.
I will be posting pictures from the exhibition soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment