Tuesday 9 February 2010

New Beginnings

While I am trying to figure out how to make a living from what I love doing (drawing!), I thought I would begin documenting thoughts, inspiration and my own artwork in the form of this blog. As I don't yet have a studio or website to sell my work from, this blog will also give people a chance to view my work and get in touch with any feedback or comments. Expect to see lots of drawings, photographs, web images, book scans - anything related to the art world!

My personal art style focuses on attention to detail - I try to make my portraits look more realistic than the photographs and images I copy from. My two preferred mediums to use are pencil and fineliner, although I tend to only use fineliner for non-portrait drawings.

I'm looking forward to starting this blog and will try to keep it updated on a weekly, if not daily, basis.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment